REQUIRED AUTO INSURANCE DOCUMENTS
- Copy of NJ drivers licenses - all drivers in the residence (showing proper/current residence address)
- Proof of residency - may be one of the following and cannot be over 30 days old:
These items need to show current the name and address.
- current utility bill- electric, phone, gas, etc.
- checking account statement
- credit card bill
- household lease
- Valid current vehicle registration with current address showing.
- Evidence of current or prior insurance coverage.
- copy of valid policy
- proof of insurance for 6 years
- cancellation notice with cancel date or non-renewal notice from State Farm
- List of ALL licensed operators in the household and proof that they are insured elsewhere. (ID card)
- Use of vehicle; mileage driven to work or school.
- Drivers license record and tickets or accidents. (Statement of driving record).
- If new purchase - copy of odometer statement, window sticker & temporary Registration.
* If your current policy is due to
expire or renew shortly it is imperative that you have all the necessary documents 1
ready and your application is completed far in advance to make certain there is
no lapse in coverage.